Monday, February 09, 2009

I hate my new class. Period.

Not some individuals (I could click with one or two), but as a class on the whole cause of two very BIG reasons. Freak I should have replaced History with Art, not MTLit with Art. Just when I thought SRJC was actually quite :D .....

On the other hand, Cetus (as a house) rocks! maiyo maiyo maiyo!!! (no its not supposed to sound gangsterish LOL)


Damn, Orion 2 is like the BEST OG EVER! Hey guys if you're reading this, we MUST have an OG outing soon okay! Our awesome Orion 2 OGLs Haniel, Huilin and Jiaqi gave us notes and sweets as valentines' gifts!

& I miss my OG friends alot ):

Hopefully I'll grow to like 1A07 it alittle more soon, just like how 4L's actually quite nice even though I hated it in sec 3. But no, its seriously different.




Meeting Alicia on my way home was the only thing nice that happened today. Our first reaction: Screaming and hugging each other. Good thing we're having Valentines' dinner with the girls on Friday I can't wait!


//

Wow, music CAN make people cry. Those without words, that is.

How am I gonna survive two years...I don't know. But as the note says.. "Its only u who can make it enjoyable." Yeah, maybe its just my problem. I wouldn't say the thought of being an antisocial inactive member of the class never crossed my mind....

Cheers to the 5!!! lol





CETUS TEPOK TEPOK, MAIYO, MAIYO MAIYO!!!

No comments: